Trailmix is a new mobile games company based in London’s vibrant Camden Town. Our growing team works collaboratively and creatively to solve problems, and we iterate quickly to make amazing games.
Trailmix founders Caro and Tristan are mobile games veterans with a combined total of 20 years in the industry. After securing funding from mobile games giant Supercell, we have crafted a team of amazingly talented people. Our company mission is simple: to combine great storytelling with the best in free-to-play mobile gaming.
You will be the first Marketing Artist, helping us launch and promote our first game and creating various marketing assets, specifically in the areas such as User Acquisition, Social Community Management, Branding or Store Relations. This will include a broad range of tasks across all areas of the games portfolio, from creating promotional images & motion graphics to helping edit 2D animation.
The responsibilities include:
• Create impactful User Acquisition materials, from concept sketches and character illustrations to final colour correction and polishing
• Edit existing video and 2D animation footages to produce short clips suitable for contents on social media, user-acquisition or promotional purposes
• Work closely with the company's in-house teams (User Acquisition and artist team) to full-fill marketing graphic requests and to effectively deliver on the creative projects
• Prioritise workflow and take ownership of assigned tasks utilizing internal resources and working collaboratively with external contractors when required
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to plan/create captivating campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
• At least 3+ years' experience in a similar role (ideally in mobile gaming industry)
• Strong experience using Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premier and Illustrator
• Proficient motion graphics and animation skills
• Experience working with and editing video content
• Experience working on new launch and live projects
• Digital marketing/advertising knowledge is desirable but not essential
• 3D software knowledge is desirable but not essential
Why join Trailmix?
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive person to really make a difference and be a part of something amazing. Work with a team that has an incredible track record of making mobile mega hits. Backed by Supercell - a mobile games company that is not only known for its incredibly commercial success but also for its focus on great teams, autonomy and excellent culture - you would join a mobile gaming start-up that is brand new, highly autonomous and well funded.
Benefits include: Competitive salary, EMI share options, latest tech equipment, great team events (German Christmas Markets, Disney Castle visit, Pirate ship trip on the Thames amongst others) and being part of the amazing Supercell family.