As our producer, you will work closely with our amazing team of artists,designers and developers to create and run our games.
The ideal candidate will champion a great way of working with clear goals and well organised sprints to deliver high quality experiences for our players. Communication is a vital component of this role; from leading daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions and retrospectives to establishing processes with external vendors and talking to potential partners.
This role is at the heart of everything we do - you will live and breathe the Trailmix culture, have an incredible impact on our games and our business and have the opportunity to work with great people every single day.
As with all roles at Trailmix, this role is what you make of it. This is your opportunity to challenge yourself and do something that matters.
Responsibilities include but are in no way limited to:
· Working closely with our cross-discipline team to create, release and run beautiful games for a casual audience
· Supporting the team with milestone planning,goal setting and sprint rituals
· Communicating updates, results or anything else exciting and useful to the team and stakeholders
· Proactively finding solutions for any situation that may pop up in the crazy world of game development and be the glue that keeps it all together
· Is proactive, self-organised andself-sufficient. There will be very little hand-holding at Trailmix
· Has worked in a f2p mobile games studio as a producer, project manager, scrum master or other relevant role
· Has experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve the player experience
· Has used agile methodologies in game development and has a proven track record of delivering high quality releases
· Ability to switch from high level to hands-on and back, multiple times during the day
· Can leave ego at home to focus on creating the best games with the best teams
· Is passionate and excited, wanting to have areal impact
Why join Trailmix?
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive person to really make a difference and be a part of something amazing; joining a team that has as pectacular track record of making mobile mega hits. We are backed by Supercell- a mobile games company that is not only known for its outstanding commercial success but also for its focus on great teams, autonomy and excellent culture.This means you would join a start-up that is brand new, highly autonomous and well-funded,with a focus on bringing together the most awesome people and talent.