Trailmix is looking for an experienced Product Manager to deliver best-in-class features and player experiences that are innovative, fun, and make our first game a hit.
You will help manage and product-own features for our narrative puzzle game and work closely with the founders, data team, game designers and marketing to create an outstanding game experience that optimizes retention and monetization metrics.
What you will do:
- Work as part of an excellent team to carefully craft the player journey, ensuring we keep players highly engaged and delighted from the moment they hear about the game to their elder game experience.
- Work closely with the founders, head of data, head of UA and others to create and deliver against a robust feature roadmap.
- Work closely with the development team to release relevant and timely content.
- Research best practices, write specifications and help prioritise those features.
- Be the expert for the casual puzzle space and share learnings and knowledge with the team.
What you will need:
- Proven experience managing a f2p game and improving key metrics for live games, or other very strong credentials and transferable skills from managing highly successful products.
- Track record of delivering end-to-end impactful and engaging features on market leading products.
- Has extensive experience informing and influencing feature decisions on product roadmaps.
- Highly analytical, including experience with A/B testing and ability to make smart decisions using data and insights.
- Great communicator who can leave their ego at the door and work with the team to make the best game ever.
- The ideal candidate loves the casual mobile space and has a deep understanding of what our audience enjoys.
Why this role at Trailmix is right for you:
Trailmix is a young start-up with an incredibly diverse, talented and passionate team which loves to make beautiful, high quality games. We have the experience to make the right decisions and the ideal company size to move quickly, learn, iterate and do what we think is the best for the game and our players. We are fully independent but are backed by one of the biggest mobile gaming companies, known for their strong ethos and giving teams the tools and the freedom to make the best games.