We are the makers of casual mobile hit Love & Pies, which globally launched in September 2021 and has now found its way into the hands of millions of players around the world. We’re backed by Supercell, one of the biggest and best in the industry.
We make games for everyone that are snackable yet nourishing — built to fit into your daily life, but with the emotional depth of your favourite TV show. Our team always comes first at Trailmix, and our culture is built on both high performance and high care — we strive to be the best versions of ourselves, but always within an environment based on inclusivity, respect and safety, no matter who you are or where you come from.
Senior Product Analyst
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join us on our journey of extraordinary growth. At Trailmix we’re always looking for new insights that result in tangible impacts: impact on our players, our marketing efforts and on our game & portfolio level strategy.
As our Senior Product Analyst you'll report directly into the Head of Data and join our established (but growing) Data team. You’ll help the Game, Product Management and Marketing teams to make informed decisions with actionable insights. Through a strong understanding of game KPI’s, monetization and marketing you’ll ensure that data driven insights help inform every decision we make and help us achieve even more success!
The Responsibilities Include:
- Champion our analytics efforts on our award winning game Love & Pie’s and future titles.
- Work closely with the game team(s) to shape the analysis scope, including identifying the key questions that data can help to solve and prioritising projects.
- Proactively deliver actionable insights to shape game team roadmap and help the team better understand key factors that influence our KPIs, product trends and user behaviour.
- Support product launches: Define measurement plan, design experiments and deliver quantitative deep-dives to help understand feature performance and to influence product decision through your insights.
- Help improve data quality by identifying data issues and collaborating closely with Data Engineer to work on tooling and data infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientist and Data Engineer on daily basis and support less experienced team members through mentoring and coaching
- A passion and curious mind for games and always striving to improve our players experience.
- A combination of strong product sense and analytics skills: be able to identify key questions that can be answered by data and solve problems using different analytical and statistical approaches.
- Experience in curating data analysis and science workflows, applying statistics, understanding biases.
- Fluent in manipulating data with complex SQL queries and experience to clean up untidy, unstructured data.
- Experience with data dashboarding tools such as DataStudio/Looker/Tableau etc.
- Solid communication skills - able to compile and translate data, numbers and analyses to actionable suggestions and able to present findings to non-technical audiences and influence decision making.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple functions in product development and supporting product launch end to end.
- Prior years experience in Data Analyst roles within Mobile Gaming and Free to Play.
- Experience defining and scoping the data to collect from a game (across multiple games is a bonus).
- Experience with R/Python.
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension
- Tax advantaged Stock options
- Fully comprehensive Private Medical Care (premiums paid by Trailmix)
- 28 days Holiday (including 3 company holiday days around Christmas)
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Company gifts and swag
- Socials and events
Trailmix was founded to make a positive impact on our players, our community, and our colleagues. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture, and fostering an environment where people can flourish is our priority. We think it’s vital that players see themselves represented in games, and in Love & Pies we showcase the beautiful diversity of life. Love & Pies represents the people we are and the people we love, and we’re always looking to add more people who want to design games for everyone.